Sunday, November 1, 2009

The last few months...

The last few months have mainly been spent doing school stuff. I am now in my last semester of nursing school. As long as I continue to pass I will be done with school in January and able to take my state boards after that. Here are a few pics of other things that have been going on...

My older brother Travis and his wife had their first baby in August!
She is pretty darn cute!!
I turned 25 in August. I was not very excited to turn 25 but my family was and they took me to Buca Di Beppo in SLC for dinner (I have always wanted to sit at the popes head table). Darrell, my mom, and my sister came to my school the day of my birthday and brought me flowers and treats for my whole class and then made my whole class sing happy birthday to me.
This is a picture of a rainbow we saw over fathers day weekend camping at my dad's ranch.


1 comment:

BrItTneEanN said...

Wow the semester will be over before you know it!!!