Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our week...

This week is crazy for us! This past weekend Darrell went with my dad down to Cleveland, UT to help out on my dad's ranch. They hauled hay, fixed the tractor, and then Darrell picked up rocks while my dad mowed a field. Their ride home got interesting when their hay on the trailer caught on fire!! After they took care of that they finally got home and we had a yummy barbecued chicken dinner. I had school all day Monday and Tuesday. On Friday Darrell's mom and sister are coming from New Mexico! We are excited because we don't get to see them that often. On Saturday we will be going with them to Darrell's moms family reunion in Idaho. Darrell is glad he gets to take me to one of his family functions since he goes to mine frequently! I don't have any pictures of Darrell at the ranch): It wont be the last time he goes though so don't worry! 

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, Amanda! I found your blog thru facebook. Prepared to be stalked by me. I'm a notorious blog stalker!

Amy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's nice to know someone is reading it!

tim said...

That should make for a fun trip. I can picture Dayril wearing overalls with only one strap fastened, without a shirt underneath, with a straw of wheat sticking through his teeth, singing, 'Green Acres is the life for me.' Couldn't you see him doing that?

Bridget said...

Hi Amanda! You can never get away from this family! Love your blog, found it through Amy. :-)

Bridget

Lynseylou said...

Amanda you are so darn cute! I miss you like crazy we need to get together! Your blog is adorable! I love your puppy, so cute!