Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our lazy Saturday!!!

This past weekend we had a very lazy Saturday. I ended up not working so we just hung out at home all day. Darrell and Yoko look so sweet cuddled up sleeping on the couch!

 So, Darrell and I don't have any kids to post pictures or videos of, but we do have a pretty sweet dog so you will all just have bear with me! When Yoko was sleeping next to me on the couch Saturday afternoon She was dreaming and it was so funny I had to run for my camera to record it so I could share it with everyone! 

 

 Saturday night we hung out with Kelsey and Blake. After a lot of debating between chipotle and Pei Wei's for food we chose Pei Wei's (Darrell was a little sad). Blake drove and while we were driving down the freeway on our way home there was this truck with the back completely full of furniture. Suddenly a couch fell out the side of the back of this truck and blake had to swerve so it didn't hit his car and kill us all. It was a little scary! We had decided we wanted to watch the Olympics basketball game between the U.S.A. and Spain but it didn't start until 12:30 am so we stayed up and waited for the game to start and then when it did start it didn't end until 2:30 in the morning! But the good old U.S.A. won the game so it was all worth it! 



So back to our dog... She LOVES Blake. Whenever Blake comes over she won't leave him alone. She's always trying to play and cuddle with him. This is her trying to eat his foot while he was busy watching the game. Saturday was a great day!

3 comments:

Caleb and Shae said...

Looks like the kind of weekends we have! We just chase our kitten instead of a dog! I'm glad you found my blog too!

Travis said...

That's CRAZY that you almost got hit by a couch! Props to blake using his ninja driving skills. The basketball games were fun to watch...wise choice to stay up.

Kels said...

I am still scared to death from the just miss of the couch.. We would have been dead, no jokes...
Oh man I was scared..