Sunday, February 15, 2009

Finally a new post!

Wow it has been a long time since I last posted! Life has been pretty crazy. School has been really hard but it is going well. I just finished my second semester. I have school two days a week pretty much all day and then one day of clinical rotations. Up until this past week I was working every weekend taking care of an elderly lady in Alpine but she passed away last week so now I need to look for a new job. I am not really looking forward to that. 

We had a really nice Valentines day this year. Friday night I took Darrell to the shooting range for his present. He has been wanting me to go shooting with him for a long time. I didn't shoot the gun though. We were at an inside range and the guns are just really loud and when people shoot it vibrates the walls. It's kind of scary. I promised Darrell that next time if we went outside I would shoot the gun. Friday night Darrell surprised me with flowers and a comic strip he made on his laptop giving me different clues as to where to find the stuff he bought me for Valentines. It was very cute! Saturday we actually went to the funeral of the lady I took care of then we came home watched some movies and Darrell made me a really yummy dinner!

I wish I had some pictures to post but my memory card is full and I really haven't had the time to get the pictures on a cd to make room for more so I haven't taken any new ones lately. My parents just bought the rock band video game and we have all played it a bunch of times and I wish I had some pictures of that!

Hope that everyone is doing well!

No comments: