Sunday, February 22, 2009

Under the Sea 3D

I had a bit of a rough few days and was feeling pretty down and so Darrell decided he needed to cheer me up. I had mentioned a few days ago that I had heard an advertisement for this imax movie called Under the Sea 3D and that I wanted to see it sometime. So Darrell took me to breakfast and then drove to the Hansen Planetarium in Salt Lake so we could see this movie. I enjoyed it a lot. We got to see sea lions, dragon fish, lion fish, cuttle fish, sharks, stingrays, sea snakes (GROSS), eels (GROSS), and so many more sea creatures. I really enjoyed it a lot! I really have the best husband in the world! Thanks for a great day babe, I love you!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I was wondering what he did to make you feel better. How sweet. That movie looks good. I wish we lived closer so I could see it!

Renee and Jake said...

We saw that when we lived in Utah. Jake is glad to have found Darrell

Rob and Emmalee said...

I'm so excited that you found my blog. I've been wondering what you were up to now days. It's so good to find out things are going well.