Thursday, December 30, 2010

What we are looking forward to in 2011...

Since 2010 is coming to a close I thought I would update with a few things Darrell and I are looking forward to this year. To start off at the end of January Darrell and I will be spending a week here:
The Inn at Mazatlan, my parents have had a time share here for years and this year Darrell and I will be going with them to spend a week in the sun! I am SO excited!! I have been here several different times on vacation and my family has many memories that were made hanging out at the beach here and wandering the town. I am really looking forward to taking Darrell and showing him one of my favorite vacation spots. Plus it will be a nice break from the snowy, icy, cold weather we have been having here in Utah.

I would say the next big thing after that is this:


Yep, I'm pregnant!!! This is our first ultrasound picture that was taken on he first of December. It's a little fuzzy and hard to see but there is definitely a baby in there. As of today I am 13 weeks along and our little bundle of joy is officially due on July 7, 2011. We will find out at the end of February whether it' a boy or a girl. Darrell and I are very excited and a little nervous at the same time. We will be very busy in 2011 and we can't wait! Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Renee and Jake said...

CONGRATS!!!!! And you guys thought marriage was fun, wait till the little one comes