Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My break from school!

My first semester of school ended last Tuesday! I had all this week off to relax. It has been so nice not to have homework or anything to worry about. I have been very lazy! It was the first semester of school and after not having been in school for a while it was really hard to get used to studying and doing homework again. This coming Monday the second semester starts. My days at school will be longer and I will have more classes than last semester. I'll be starting my nursing classes and clinicals this semester though. I have to take chemistry this semester though... I am not excited for that at all! The teacher for chemistry is the same teacher I had for anatomy and physiology this past semester and that class was HARD. I hear that the chemistry class is worse. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

tim said...

Good luck with that chemistry stuff. NaOH, and all that crap. The time in between semesters is nice, though. Hope you liked it.

P.S. You should and Daryl should watch High School Musical 3. HSM3 comes out October 24th.

Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb and Shae said...

I'm glad you get a break from school. Good luck with the chemistry teacher!